Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Life

Posted by Unknown at Tuesday, November 06, 2012
I started working at McDonald's again! This is kind just temporary, until I can find a new job when I'm 18. I work Mon-Fri 5 AM to 1 PM, and I'm really enjoying it. I get up early, I get it out of the way first thing in the morning, and I have the rest of the day to myself. It's really great!

I'm almost done with my quilt! I just need to sew up the sides and it's finished. I decided to make some pillow covers to match it. I'm also going to make some curtains with left-over jeans. I'm going to have a jeans themed room.

I've been making a lot of things recently, but I don't have any pictures, so I'll make a craft post later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Oh, The Places You'll Go! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei